The vision of the Committee is to become a preeminent global group in Taiwan, focusing on crucial technologies for high-tech facilities.
- To integrate relevant resources of high-tech facilities in Taiwan and abroad.
- To reinforce the foundation of Taiwan's high-tech facility industries.
- To advance crucial technologies through R&D collaboration.
- To facilitate standardization.
- Connecting people, ideas and actions: As a communications platform -- providing global advanced R&D, manufacturing information, academic papers, seminars, governmental policies and investment opportunities.
- Crucial technical support: Assisting industries with the transition into current and future high-tech facility technologies.
- Continuity for research and training: Working with institutions and industries, to ensure continued research and development, and the professional training of experts.
- Supplement Standardization Efforts: Bringing together industry experts to meet and enhance technical standards.