- B.Sc. in Mathematics
- 1996-1998 Leader of IBM SiView Standard product development
- 1999-2000 Manager of IBM Yasu plant MES solutions
- 2000-2002 Project Manager of 300mm Fab SiView project in Taiwan
- 2003 Assignee at IBM East Fishkill 300mm Fab
- 2004-2007 Manager of IBM SiView Standard business development
- 2008-to date Industry SME of Global Electronics CoC (Center of Competence)
- 2017-to date Leading the project of Cognitive Factory transformation at non-semi client in Japan
- 2018-to date Member of IBM Industry Academy and Partner of IBM Global Business Services
Topic: Cognitive Factory Transformation with A.I.
- Semiconductor 300mm wafer fab has implemented Smart Factory since 2000s by full automation with online integration of analytics applications in addition to equipment and material handling system.
- The level of automation has become higher by continuous addition of event driven automation scenario on workflow engine.
- Leverage of AI and big data analytics has been started at most of 300mm wafer fabs, but it’s still limited and not sufficient to get enough benefit.
- Cognitive Factory transformation with AI is necessary to get more benefit and it requires new IT platform with DigitalTwin & AI analytics environment on hybrid multi cloud. It will enable autonomic production based on predictive decision making with assistance of AI.
- Facility management is also target of the transformation and the asset performance management can be enhanced by leveraging AI and data.